You are welcome to contact me via any means possible: email, phone, social media or chats. It’s easiest to talk things over on the phone though I do understand it’s not always possible. You will find all the information on my contact page and through out this website.
I am flexible with payment options. A booking fee of 25% of the total price is required to set a date for the shoot. It can be paid in person, via bank transfer or card via Paypal (service charge applies). Remainder of the payment is required upon delivery of the photographs.
A successful shoot requires a bit of preparation from Your side.
First and foremost, the property needs to be clean and tidy. That includes, but is not limited to: clean floors and windows, made up beds, clear tables and kitchen tops – unless appliances and crockery are to be included on display – clean bathrooms. Curtains in furnished properties are an asset but aren’t necessary, especially if the view outside the window is worth capturing.
For properties with panoramic views, please bear in mind that unless the windows are relatively clean, the presentation will be affected.
If in any doubt, please talk to me beforehand and I will gladly guide you with Your specific property in mind, to make sure we obtain the best possible results.
Secondly, the property needs to be traffic free for the duration of the shoot. That includes any house staff that may normally be around. I am happy to deal with turning all the lights on and off as required, by myself. Wondering people get in the way of the shots and cause unnecessary delays.
Delivery time varies between 1-7 days depending on scale of the project. Typically for single unit photos the turn around is 48 hours. Express service is available upon request, at additional cost, if my schedule allows it. You will always be informed of the time frame, prior to committing to the service.
You will receive a link to a private, password protected client area on my website where you will be able to view and download the gallery of your property. You will receive the password once the payment has been settled.
Yes. Should you wish to receive physical copies in addition to the digital files please do let me know in advance and we can discuss options.
1. The entire copyright in the pictures is retained by the Photographer, Magdalena D. Weinheimer at all times throughout the world.
2. Title to all photographs remains the property of the Photographer;
3. Images will be licensed for use for indefinite period of time unless otherwise specified in writing.
4. The Photographer supplies the technical and artistic ability to illustrate an idea photographically, and sells the right to reproduce those pictures in a given context. No property or copyright in any pictures shall pass to the Client whether on its submission or on grant of reproduction rights in respect thereof;
5. Magdalena D. Weinheimer asserts her moral right to be identified as the author of her work and the right to a credit is asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 of Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, UK law;
6. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, if any picture reproduced by the Client omits the copyright notice or credit line specified by The Photographer any fee payable by the Client shall be subject to an increase specified by The Photographer, and in any event an increase of not less than 25%.